Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas and then some!

I know I know, I have totally been slacking at my blog lately but I have good excuses. Yeah right! The days are just flying by and they are filled with lots of "to do's" I will try to be better at this. This last month and a half has been filled with running Seth to school (for those of you who don't know the closest school is 20 mins from our house), having school parties, church parties, Jason's surprise 30th, and lots more. I know, I will be playing catch up with all of my pics and stories! Enough talking, here are some fun random pics of Christmas!


Seth & Tanner sporting their new PJ's

YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT!
Here is what Santa brought the boys.



Tubing behind the 4-wheeler


Santa brought Justin this fun ball popper game. He absolutely loves it and goes wild every time he plays with it. The older boys love it too!


The best pic I could get out of these 3!
Trying to be good for me.

REALITY!


Fun new camp chairs. Nice pants Seth! I swear he's not an orphan!


The only "dress up" that was fairly good. Nice look Justin and nice foot there Tanner!


We hope that you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thanks Mom & Dad Hart and Mom & Dad Tracy for making this such a fun Christmas for the boys! Thanks for all of your love and support this year. I hope this year is as good as last!
I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Your family is so stinking cute! I am glad you had a good Christmas and I hope you get some free time in 2010!

    ReplyDelete