Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

So there has been a lot going on these past couple of weeks. We just got back today from St. George. We moved Jason's Grandparents down there and while we were there we were able to see his other Grandma and my Grandparents. There was a lot to do in the three days we were down there but I think we got a lot accomplished. We had a great time with everyone!
For those of you who don't know by now, we are expecting baby #4. We went to the Dr. the day before we headed to St. George and found out the we are having a GIRL! I can't believe we can actually produce a girl! I am so excited but nervous. Jason looked like he was going to puke when we found out. We had talked about it and thought that having another boy would be just great. We have all of the clothes and toys and we just do well with the boys.... we have no clue what we are going to do with a girl.... it will be a change but we are excited to welcome her into our family! Sorry there are no pics but I will download a couple from what my Grandpa took while in St George later.

10 comments:

  1. Oh Amber that is great news! Every mom needs a daughter. I couldn't be more excited for you guys and who says a girl can't play in the mud, play with worms and take part in rodeos! She'll be just fine in the Hart fam! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gonna be the cutest tomboy around . . . or maybe she'll be the princess type. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were expecting I can't wait to see her!! I am sure you will do great, girls are great!! When is your due date??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am so excited to have a NIECE! How fun that you were able to go to St. George and see so many grandparents, even if it was sort of a whirlwind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Girls are great! I understand how you feel though, I would have no clue of what to do with a boy! You'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you! Having a girl is so much fun, you will love it. Don't worry about clothes, I will make her a cute little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! I am so excited for you! Now I know there is a SMALL chance I could get a girl after my three boys...HAHA. You will be an awesome mom for this girl because you are with your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! She'll have lots of her brothers friends to date. Just kidding. She'll probably be just like you...rough and tough, beautiful, and a flipping blast to be around! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congradulations!!! I am so excited for your family. But I concure with Jason on the sick feeling. I love my little girl, but have decided boys are easier. Good luck, she will have the best older brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your description of Jason looking like he was going to puke - and I'm sure it will happen again and again as he learns the ropes with little girls... the drama alone can make you puke! But OH, you are going to LOVE the rest of it!!! Today Nick told me that Taylor loves to sit in the front seat of his truck and put her daddy's arm around her while they sing along to his music. She always wants to "beat him up" so they have "epic battles" which are probably pretty different than little boys wrestling their dads. We can't wait to meet your little girl and see how it changes the dynamic in your home. You guys are awesome and we love you and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete