Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Day of School!

Can you believe that I have a kid old enough to go to kindergarten? Whoa does time fly! Seth was so excited for his 1st day of school. He picked out his own clothes while school shopping and wouldn’t you know it, everything had to have skulls on it. Isn’t that odd for a 5 year old? I wasn’t ready to let him go but I knew that it was time. I had a good little cry last night and then a few tears on the way home. His aunt is going to pick him up from school today so I’ll have to wait until later to know how it went. Here are some pics of Tanner and Justin too from this morning. Poor Tanner got all dressed up for school to be told that he wasn’t going!  While changing the laundry before school, I came back to this! STINKER




7 comments:

  1. Skulls? Hilarious! Seth's school is awesome! Built all the way back in 1916. WOW! You are old by the way...you have a kindergardener!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't think that you can have a kindergarner. That means that you have been married for ever. Glad that I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to the "old" comment. How is that possible? What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe he is old enough to go to school, last time I saw him was soo long ago :(
    That cracks me up about the 'skulls' ... crazy kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean, Ann starts kindergarten next week and I can hardly believe it. Although, I won't be crying about it- I'm as excited as she is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long time NO see!! I can't believe I found you in the blogging world :) (from Kallie Zerker's blog) I have wondered what you have been up too! I have a blog also...check it out!
    marknicholsfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete