Saturday, August 15, 2009

1 Really Bad Week!

Okay, the last week and a half has really stunk! Here is the run down:


1st - Backed up the horse trailer into a sign and completely took it out. Lots of $ to fix!

2nd - Was helping Jason haul hay and clipped a gate. A very expensive gate is now bent in half!

3th - Helping with hay once again and unhooked me trailer. Went to drive away and put it in reverse and smacked my tailgate on the trailer. Yikes!

4th - Went to an Elder's party and went 4-wheeling, Jason driving and me on the back. Total blast until will rolled the 4-wheeler. Thank goodness is wasn't as bad as it could have been. We thought that my foot was broken but it ended up being a torn tendon and ligament. I also tore a muscle in the inside of my leg.

5th - All 3 boys have had the flu. They all couldn't get it at the same time, they got it in 2 day intervals. Good thing it was a quick bug and they all recovered.

6th - This one just happend today, I was cleaning house today and realized that Justin was still napping when he should have been awake. I went in to his room to see his diaper on the floor. He is obsessed with taking his pants and diaper off. Anyways, he took his diaper off and then decided to poop in his crib! YUCK, GROSS, & DISGUSTING!

Well, on a postive note, we are starting a new week soon!





3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Amber! You need a vacation from hay, cleaning, and being a mom! WHy don't you tell Jason to keep the boys for a weekend and come visit me in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a really really bad week, what are you doing to make sure you heal??? Sorry about the poop in the crib, wish I was closer and I would take your boys so you could have a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title of your post is an understatement!!!

    ReplyDelete