Thursday, May 14, 2009

Preschool Graduation


Oh, how time flies! My little boy is has just finished pre-school. Seth had a little graduation ceremony today at school. He was to tell everyone what he was going to be when he grew up and thinking since he LOVES to work with his dad he would say that he wanted to be a Rancher but he suprised us and now he wants to be a "cop", so he can"arrest people". We love him so much and can't believe how old he is getting! He has a really good personality and says the funniest things. He is a minature man! We love you Seth!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have a baby that is graduating pre-school! He is so stinkin cute!! I love that he said he wants to be a cop so he can arrest people, funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tracy's have a blog? You have no idea how happy I am about this!! I can't believe Seth is so big. To me, he is just a brand new little newborn baby. Seriously, I remember so clearly when that little guy came home from the hospital. Look forward to staying in better touch. YOUR BOYS ARE ALL SO HANDSOME.

    ReplyDelete