Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jason, Seth, & Tanner on horses, moving cows. Tanner is ridding with his dad!

How cute is this? Tanner never wears his hat right.


The cutest pic ever. My little boy ain't so little anymore.


Seth thinks he is such a worker & he is. At barely 5 he is always wanting to work.



This is Seth's 1st time ridding a horse on his own. He has ridden with his dad and grandpa and even me but never by himself. He couldn't be happier. Check out that smile, it says it all! He was a pro at it even though mom was nervous. He takes after his dad for sure!



The boys in the dirty work truck. Just happy to be there!



Justin rode with me in the truck the whole time. He did great, especially because he could see all of the cows and horses.



Cutie Tanner!



Tanner yelling at the cows from the truck. "Move you stinkin' cows"! He made me laugh pretty hard.


Talk about being busy lately! I thought that living in the middle of nowhere would simplify life, and in a way it does, but you are a different busy. Yesterday the boys and I helped Jason and Ted (my father-in-law) move cows. This is normal for this time of year and I enjoy helping and use to help quite a bit but now that I have 3 little boys they quit asking. Well, they needed the help and I was more than willing but it did equal a very long day! Here are some fun pics of the day.

4 comments:

  1. Now I know where all the boys went!!! We are having our fourth girl in August. Looks likes loads of fun out there. Hope you are all doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pics, I can't imagine Ayda getting near a horse let alone getting on one and moving cattle, they are so cute. I love the "move you stinkin' cows" comment,funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you started a blog! These pics are darling. Your little Seth is a clone of Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto to Chey's comment--my thoughts exactly. These are AWESOME pictures. I bet their bath water was DIRTY after that long day!

    ReplyDelete