Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tis The Season!!!

Halloween is always so much fun when you have kids! We made it through a fun Halloween party, 2 school parties, and trick-or-treating! My kids have enough candy to last the whole year. Where we live they give out a bunch of full size candy bars and some even gave out king size. Too much candy in this house!

1st Halloween - Our little lady bug!

The best picture I could get of our monkey!

"Buzz Lightyear to the rescue", that's what he was saying as I took this pic. He made the cutest Buzz!


Our Ninja warrior.

Of course none of them want to look at the camera at the same time.

Painting pumpkins and Seth's school party.
I love how they sometimes get along really well!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm sure your boys will grow.up and be.best.friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She makes the cutest little lady bug I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete