Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Momma's Girl!

Oh, how I love my little girl! She is adorable and has been such an easy baby thus far. I took her in for her two week check up and she is doing great. She has already grown a pound and she is in the 95th% for her height.
Those of you who know me well know that I am not a girly girl but I do have to say that dressing a little girl is so much more fun than a boy. I love it! I have to put her in a cute outfit every day because so many of you have sent her such adorable clothes! Thank you so much for all the fun things that are being sent!





I know this is a double but it's not letting me take it off!

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, girls do look like so much fun! You look fab! Have fun playing dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have a huge scrapbook of Ayda over her first couple of months, each in a different outfit. Enjoy your sweet baby!! Glad you got your girl, she will love pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks adorable! You look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Amber! I totally did not even know you had another baby, how bad am I?! Girls are so much fun to dress aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures Amber were so happy for you and your sweet girl. Thanks for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete