Tuesday, September 29, 2009

SICKNESS

DOES HE LOOK SICK TO YOU?
So Jason and I took our first trip every without kids(minus the 1 night get aways). We went to Seattle to see our awesome friends from college and had a blast (more pics to come). We were gone five days and when we got home the kids were all fine. The next day they all seemed to have little colds. Well, the two older boys seemed to get over their colds quickly but Justin got worse. I took him to his Dr. and he ended having Pneumonia & RSV. The poor kid! They wanted to admit him into the hospital but I asked if I could try something at home before we had to result to that. I have been giving him breathing treatments 3 times a day and he's on 2 antibiotics. HE had a check-up today and the Dr. said he isn't any worse but not completely better. We have to keep up what we are doing and go in again next week. He's doing really good and doesn't even act like he's sick. Check out the pics, he looks fine to me!


4 comments:

  1. I hope he keeps getting better. Is that his way of making a PB&J??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that must of been so nice to take a vacation without the kids (although I bet you missed them)! Too bad you had to come home and have them get sick, what a bummer. I hope Justin gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! I must HAVE been nice, not must OF. I sound like such a hick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about coming to visit your awesome friend from college in Texas?!! =)

    ReplyDelete